forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:59:01 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Clay Leeds wrote:
> >> Here's what the Compliance Page currently looks like:
> >>
> >> http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/xml-fop/compliance.html
> >>
> >> Here's what I want the Compliance Page to look like:
> >>
> >> http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
> >
> > Is it intentional that you are using the old
> > deprecated crust skin (which equals old krysalis-site)?
> >
> > If not, then you should switch to using "pelt"
> > which i expect would enable you to have CSS control
> > over the colours in your compliance table.
>
> Heh... I kept using 'crust' because I liked the color better. I've
> never really liked the forrest 'dark' blue much.

You have full control over the colours.
They are defined in skinconf.xml
Just uncomment which set of default <color>
elements that you want to use and then tweak
each <color> if you want a different colour.

> Of course, I kept
> seeing seeing that 'using deprecated krysalis-site warning' and figured
> I'd have to fix that some time, since it annoyed me.

See forrest.apache.org/docs/skins.html
It is deprecated a while ago.

>  Thanks! I'll
> update the colors with CSS.

You will probably need to update your
compliance2document.xsl to add certain "class"
attributes to the <td> elements of your compliance
table. Then use CSS to colour each class of table cells.

--
David Crossley