forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:52:42 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > So Clay, all you need to do is to replace your plain-text
> > file called "catalog" with an xml-based one called "catalog.xcat".
>
> I think I did that now, although I also have Cheche's catalog.fop.xcat.
> Can you take a look at the current commits and make certain it's all
> OK?

I don't know why Cheche did it that way, with one catalog
linking to another catalog. I have a local seed project
with your compliance.xml and everything works fine.
To get your system to be the same as mine you need to just:

cd src/documentation/resources/schema
mv -f catalog.fop.xcat catalog.xcat
rm catalog

So doing 'ls' in that directory ...