forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 00:58:10 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Please
> Create a directory called:
> src/documentation/classes
> And add this file.

In past discussions, we already fixed this part with
Clay's local project. I think that he might have forgotten
to also add classes/ to the xml-fop CVS.

Yes, he does need to also change his old
to point to the new "catalog.xcat" rather than "catalog".

Clay, the verbosity setting in Ceche's example is set
to "10" to show you the resolver messages and make
sure that everything is working for you. When satisfied,
switch is back to level "1".

> There is other errors, we will look at them tomorrow

I don't see any errors. I can see the new compliance.html

View raw message