forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:35:30 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
> >
> > Great idea, Cheche! I've committed the following files:
> > - forrest.properties
> > - src/documentation/sitemap.xmap
> > - src/documentation/skinconf.xml
> > - src/documentation/content/xdocs/compliance.xml
> > - src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml
> >

> Update cvs with these two files. That would resolve the validation errors.

Just to explain a little bit. There has already been
a lot of misunderstanding about this topic.

Clay already had a plain-text "catalog" file that worked
in his project at documentation/resources/schema/catalog

You have provided him with an xml-based catalog instead.
Either format will be okay.

--
David Crossley