forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject one-page flyer multiple output formats esp. RTF
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 07:52:07 GMT
All Apache projects have been asked to prepare
a one-page flyer about their project. It will be included
in the ApacheCon US 2004 Official Conference Program.

We also need something like that to go on our
Apache Forrest website where we can deliver it
in our html and PDF formats.

I propose to make an xdoc document-v2 format doc
by grabbing the content from our home page. I will
start that tomorrow - they need it by Monday US time.

However, there is a catch. Their publisher needs
it in M$Word format or RTF.

With the powers of Apache FOP at the heart of Forrest
we should be able to output RTF shouldn't we?

--
David Crossley