forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xml-fop Build Failed
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 06:30:39 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
[snip successful use of 'patch']

> I doubt that Cheche's patch will "fix" the compliance.html
> > situation for you. Rather you need to follow the documentation
> > to which we have referred, e.g. Provide your "Compliance DTD",
> > configure the catalog entity resolver, etc. etc.
>
> Still working on that. See below and attached sitemap.xmap after
> slogging through this message.
>
> David Crossley wrote:
> >>        <!-- ========================== FOP Additions
> >> ========================== -->
> >>        <map:match pattern="body-compliance.xml">
> >>          <map:generate type="file-nolabel"
> >> src="content/xdocs/compliance.xml"/>
> >>          <map:transform
> >> src="resources/stylesheets/compliance2html.xsl"/>
> >>          <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> >>        </map:match>
> >>        <!-- ======================== End FOP Additions
> >> ======================== -->
> >
> > That match is not correct anymore. Please follow the
> > documentation your-project.html "Adding new content type".
>
> Over the weekend and the last few days, I've spent a lot of time
> fumbling attempting to follow the instructions to fix my custom
> sitemap.xmap file (attached to this msg). Specifically, I was referring
> to the "Adding a new content type (advanced)"[1] and the "SourceType
> (content aware pipelines)"[2] pages.

You should not need to get as far as [2] (that is
just for reference).

> NOTE1: [2] could be improved by showing the <map:action../> example in
> context. Not knowing where it goes, when placing the current example
> into my sitemap.xmap file I got an error. I figured it out by going
> here[3] (except that's for Cocoon 2.1 but the 2.0 docs appear to be the
> same).

Not sure why you would look at Cocoon-2.0 docs. They are
very old. In Forrest we use Cocoon-2.2 (it does not yet
have online docs, but their 2.1 docs will suffice).

> I've attached an improvement PATCH for [2]...

Added that thanks. However i made changes, so move your
version of cap.xml out of the way or do 'svn revert cap.xml'
to get rid of your local changes before doing 'svn update'.

[snip some unrelated SVG stuff]