forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: website documentation version
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:16:52 GMT
 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> >  From a branch.  E.g., we need to fix the documentation at
> > http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#images  We will do so
> > on the forrest_06 branch and the 0.6 webpages will be built from the
> > latest version of that branch.  If we do it from a tag, then we have
> > to wait until 0.6.1 is  released for that documentation change to get
> > online.
>
> Hmmm, this assumes that we will have more than one line of development,
> like two branches working parallelly. This is not happening ATM, so I
> had not thought of it (not that it should not happpen, just explaining).

We do have another recent thread where we
were talking about some potential changes to
the 0.6 branch and how to manage them.
For example there is the problem that forrest
cannot be integrated with another project's
Ant build system, e.g. Cocoon. Also Thorsten
found a skin bug that seemed important.

Subject: Fixes for 0.6 ?
Date: 2004-10-27

--