forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Online DTDs broken
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:00:37 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> Dave Brondsema wrote:
> > SVN restructuring has broken the rewriting we do to serve DTDs from
> > subversion.  E.g. http://forrest.apache.org/dtd/skinconfig-v06-3.dtd
>
> Is there some sort of workaround for this, so I can continue building
> sites?

I am going to adjust the .htaccess file now.

However, this is ringing huge alarms bells for me.

If your forrest is going to the network to
get the DTDs, then the Catalog Entity Resolver
is busted on your system.

I recall discussing this with you before,
but don't remember you answering. I will dig
through the archives and try again.

However, i would like to know why you think
your problems described below have anything
to do with the Forrest website and the default DTDs.

> ATM, every time I try to build using the 0.6 release, I get
> errors complaining that link must be declared or that "p" must match
> "(strong|em|code|sub|sup|br|img|icon|acronym|a)" and I notice that
> "link" is conspicuously absent:

Actually this sounds to me like you are mixing the
document-v1* and document-v2* DTDs. If so, then this
is just an xml validation error on your part.

--David