forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 56151 - in forrest/trunk: . etc etc/applied_patches etc/cocoon_upgrade forrestcore forrestcore/etc forrestcore/lib forrestcore/src/core forrestcore/src/core/bin forrestcore/tools/ant forrestcore/tools/dtdconverters forrestcore/tools/jetty forrestcore/tools/targets lib lib/core lib/endorsed lib/optional tools/ant tools/ant/bin tools/ant/lib tools/dtdconverters tools/jetty tools/targets
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:12:00 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: nicolaken
>> Date: Sun Oct 31 13:14:02 2004
>> New Revision: 56151
>>
>> Added:
>>    forrest/trunk/etc/
>>       - copied from rev 56137, forrest/trunk/forrestcore/etc/
>
>>    forrest/trunk/lib/
>>       - copied from rev 56137, forrest/trunk/forrestcore/lib/
>
>>    forrest/trunk/tools/ant/
>>       - copied from rev 56137, forrest/trunk/forrestcore/tools/ant/
>
> ... etc
>
> Care to explain what you're doing, and why?

Sorry, I tried to do only one commit for all but had problems. It's part
of this commit:

  "Move global-needed resources in the base forrest directory."

That means _moving_ legal, lib, etc and tools in the base Forrest dir.
I'm also getting ready to move the bin dir in the root (as already
discussed).

It shows a "copy" but there is also a "delete" after that.

> The move of 'legal' you made earlier is okay, I suppose.

Are the other moves not ok? IMHO they are a natural part of the
restructure we voted, that's why I'm doing it.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -