forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A last ditch attempt to encourage an obviously capable developer
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:43:08 GMT
Ross Gardler escribió:
> Sean Wheller wrote:
>
>> On Saturday 30 October 2004 19:41, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>>> Sean Wheller wrote:
>

> <snip/>
>
>> OK. I see a way forward.
>> 1.   I fix the HTML solution (a stop gap.)
>> 2.   We work on XHTML and Plugins as per new JIRA.
>

> +1 (remember a +1 means I am willing to help, all you have to do is
> provide an example of your problem and I'll look into it - I've not
> looked at your XHTML sample yet, but I will)

+1

...like I stated in "[RT] How to move the skins into a plugin? Plans for
leather-dev/corium"
<snip>
I think leather should be the first skin that support XHTML2. This way
we could use standard xhtml as template language and as well to produce
site output.
</snip>

>> Really, I must thank you for yor energy and efforts.
>

> and thank you for your patience, with your help the move to XHTML2 will
> be much smoother.

I guess this a good example what this project is all about to help each
other to create the greatest open source software. ;-)

thorsten