forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Changing Forrest development priorities
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2004 12:09:27 GMT
Hi Niclola, et. al.,

IMO (knowing how long we prepared the last release) I would like to
suggest a concret roadmap for the skins:

Goals version:
0.6.1 - fix the IE6 issue of pelt
0.7 - introduce leather and create corium-dev
0.8 - switch to leather and release corium
0.9 - switch to corium
1.0 - fix known issues with skins.

WDYT?
thorsten