forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [leather-dev] Doubled published script - menu
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:43:48 GMT
Hi devs,

I just wanted to share the good news and answer a private question
(off-list) of a dev that everybody can help on that topic.

Note: Please do not right off-list messages concerning the project. Use
dev list. ;-)

> Hi
> I have a couple of problems with leather-dev:

:) I hope not to much. ;-)

Would it be OK if I removed the first date (before the
> search) in site2xhtml?

Yeah go ahead. :)

I meant with "edit not the skeleton" not that you cannot touch code and
change it. ;-)

I just would like to keep the top level container like their are. If you
have some suggestion to enhance the code - THX!!! Post it to this list.
I am very welcome for new input.

Coming back to your questions:
 > The "Last Published:..." script is embedded in two places, the header
 > and the footer.

Yeah that is from pelt. I was trying to create hooks for this note on
the footer and header.

Would it be possible to show one element in x locations? I mean how can
we implement that the published script is in the header and the footer
but only ones in the html-code?

 > The first one is also before the search box. Did you
 > intend this?

Not really thought about it much ;-)

> All of the menu items are <div>s. It would help the structure (and help
> me to edit greatly!) if each one was <li><a
> href="{a/@href}"><xsl:value-of select="a" /></a></li> Again, would
it be
> OK if I changed this in site2xhtml?

+1

> Other than that, the CSS is going well and leather-dev is looking great.

great!!!
:)

Can you make a diff and add patches to jira.
Cheers.
We could not see it online by any chance, or?

> Thanks

To you
thorsten