forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept donation of IMSManifest plugin
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:25:01 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> As I have mentioned numerous times before, I have a plugin that replaces
> site.xml and tabs.xml with an IMSManifest file. This is a standard
> format file for Learning Objects, but is also very useful for more
> general content objects.

+1

Reasons:

1 - it's the work Ross is doing, and will make it easier for him to
integrate the changes he needs in Forrest without forking like he was
forced to do before, making it difficult for him to contribute;

2 - learning objects are a great addition to Forrest, as it will be a
fresh (for us) way of doing project manuals.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -