forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Skins
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:50:24 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko escribió:
> Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko escribió:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Couple of quick questions:
>>>
>>> I do not see anywhere on forrest.apache.org samples of all available
>>> forrest skins. If I missed it, can somebody point to place showing
>>> available forrest skins?
>>

>> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/skins.html
>

> It's just a list of skins; I do not see neither sample pages, nor
> screenshots...

Yeah rigth, feel free do take some. ;-) We will add them. ;-)

No, I think that is a real good idea. I may find some time on sunday to
do that. ...or you are faster. ;-)

It is really just change in forrest.properties and do forrest run.

>>> And second one, I happen to like Mozilla's skin [1]. Does forresst
>>> has something similar to it?
>>>

>> I looks very nice. Exactly like that not.
>

> Yes, especially font sizing & navigation bar. Probably somebody can put
> something like that together? ;-)

Have a look at leather-dev.

The plan is to have the exactly implemented containers and let people
write nice css skins for it.

I still working on the css but I am not a webdesigner. If you can help
fell free to add a patch to the issue tracker and we will apply it.

thorsten