forrest-dev mailing list archives

From thorsten <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Forrest plugin for maven
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:05:57 GMT
Hello devs,

I am in Zuerich, Swiss at the moment in a project.
I am living in that GEEK flat with antonio, roku and michi. :)

We had a lot of geek-talk about all kind of stuffs. One of them was why
we from forrest have not done a plugin for maven to do nice site
creation (Rolf asked me). ;-)

I really could not answer that so I am posting here to get closure.
Antonio told me about some issues with the maven community (that have
been discussed on cocoon-dev) but I really do not see a problem in that.

The plan would be to write a forrest-maven plugin for site creation.

WDYT?

BTW nicola wrote in that above mentioned discussion (antonio will post
the link ;-) ) that he planed to implement maven-style reports in
forrest. What is the status about that?

spot
thorsten