forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Forrest 0.6
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:08:56 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Were we supposed to do the "Tag and Branch" of SVN
> before we created the release candidate or after?

Branch before IMHO and tag if the vote is ok (IOW copy to the branches
subdir first and after move to the tags subdir).

This way development on the main branch can continue; the only ting to
take care is to patch both the branch and the trunk in case of bugs that
have surfanced in the RC.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -