forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Docbook as forrest-plugin
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:35:39 GMT
On Oct 25, 2004, at 9:07 AM, Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Monday 25 October 2004 18:03, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Are you suggesting plugins should be installed in the individual
>> project
>> directory? This is not currently supported as it would lead to
>> duplication of code. Since the plugin "belongs" to Forrest why would
>> it
>> even be installed in the project?
>
> Project Specific Customizations? Use case Docbook Customization Layers.

I'm assuming that this would mean forrest would use the 'default'
plugin (stored in 'forrest/plugins' or whatever the structure is),
unless a local project-specific customized version of the plugin is
available.

But why not specify the location of the 'project-specific' plugin in
forrest.properties?

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>