forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Forrest 0.6
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:45:11 GMT
On Oct 13, 2004, at 5:42 AM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> I got it to work. It looks like the version of ant I have installed
>> (1.6.0) was causing problems.
>
> That's not good.. forrest is supposed to use it's own version of ant
> and not care what else is installed on the system.

I've got 'Fink' installed (a package manager for Mac OS X), and it
decided to install /sw/lib/ant, and set it as ANT_HOME. It sets it
after my ~/.bashrc is called (which sets
ANT_HOME=/path/to/my/ant_1.6.2-bin/). In order to get /forrest/ to
work, I have to
%set ANT_HOME=/path/to/my/ant_1.6.2-bin/
%export ANT_HOME
%forrest

I discovered where fink appears to override and I'm thinking of fixing
the ANT_HOME problem, but I haven't done that yet.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>