forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Cavanaugh, Tom" <Cavanaugh....@principal.com>
Subject Forrest website error
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:24:58 GMT
I am new to these lists, wasn't sure where to send feedback regarding the Forrest website...
but anyway, I believe "Apache Forrest 0.6 was released on 2003-10-15" should be "Apache Forrest
0.6 was released on 2004-10-15" on http://forrest.apache.org/

-TC

==================================

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect@principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("e-sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.