forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <>
Subject Forrest plugin
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:54:39 GMT
I'm interested. I've followed these instructions[1] and am a willing
participant. Please let me know what I need to do to move OOo related
files to a plugin.

Question. Would this conceivably remove all related
files (e.g., the openoffice-writer.xsl file) from the forrest
distribution? Then if someone wants to use it, they have to download it
separately? Or would it still be included in the distribution, but just
not be called unless someone included that functionality (or forgot to
remove the samples/ dir from their installation :-p)

Web Maestro Clay

Clay Leeds - <>
Webmaster/Developer - Medata, Inc. - <>
PGP Public Key: <>