forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Solving matching problems caused by plugins (was Re: [FIXED] Re: [HEADS-UP] forrest site is broken in SVN Head)
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:26:00 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>

>> It mostly works now, but building our own docs and building
>> the test site shows some other related new bug. I can only
>> describe the symptoms at this stage ...
>

>> ------ from 'forrest seed site' ...
>>   <link message="...content/xdocs/samples/ihtml-sample.xml
>> (No such file or directory)" uri="samples/ihtml-sample.html">
>>
>>   <link message="...content/xdocs/samples/wiki-sample.xml
>> (No such file or directory)" uri="samples/wiki-sample.html">
>> ------
>>
>> ... those two indicate that the special filetype tests
>> in forrest.xmap at line 234 are not being triggered.

These should really be extracted to a plugin which will solve the
problem. I think that the only thing that should be left in Forrest is
the handling of our intermediate format (this will be plural when we
move to XHTML2).

Dues anyone have a problem with that?

>> ------ from 'forrest' on the core docs ...
>> <link message="...content/xdocs/mirrors.xml
>> (No such file or directory)" uri="mirrors.html">
>> ------
>>
>> ... that one indicates that the project cli.xconf
>> is no longer being found, and echo properties
>> confirms that.

Where would this normally be processed, I can't seem to find it.

Ross