forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with sitemap.xmap - Docbook Plugin
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:12:12 GMT

Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Thursday 28 October 2004 22:39, Sean Wheller wrote:
>
>>>Jut try it, if it doesn't behave the way you expect then let me know
>>>what is happening, what you want to happen and attach a zip of your
>>>plugin to a bug report. I'll work with you to solve any problems you
>>>come across.
>>
>>Yep. Playing nicely and learning from it. :-)
>

> Hi,
>
> OK I have some problem getting the docbook transformation to XHTML to show in
> the body of the aggregated content. I get all forrest trimmings but blank
> body. The Docbook Plugin shown here has been stripped down to on Docbook V4.3
> (I figure get one working and the rest will come.)

I think I was bitten by this the other day, but fixed it the "cheating"
way as I only had one file, I suppose I should have posted a bug report
- sorry.

The html2document.xsl stylesheet assumes that there will be an H1 at the
start of all HTML documents. Obviously this is not the case. I worked
around it by putting an H1 at the start of my file, which was a fine
quick fix for me (and a good quick way of testing if this is your
problem too).

See the following in html2document.xsl

<!--infer structure from sibling headings-->
     <xsl:template match="body">
          <xsl:for-each select="h1">
            <section>
              <xsl:if test="a/@name">