forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept donation of IMSManifest plugin
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:19:04 GMT

>>> http://www.blackboard.com for three of the most commonly found
>>> products).
>>>

> Okay :-)  We use BlackBoard here at Calvin College.  It isn't the
> greatest software, but I'll have to look in to this Learning Object
> stuff some more.

Yes, blackboard and all the other LCMS are rubbish (in my opinion) with
respect to creating content. That's why we started the Burrokeet
project. It is a tool for creating content that can be delivered through
these apps (we use Forrest to generate the static pages). During the
build I realised parts could be extracted and would be useful here.

Ross