forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject [FIXED] Re: [HEADS-UP] forrest site is broken in SVN Head
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:30:33 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

>> Hmmmm... Forrest run works fine, but forrest site is broken.
>>
>> I *think* I broke this with the plugin stuff. I'm looking into it now.

Please do an svn up, this is now fixed.

The fix has broken the IMSManifest plugin but it is very late here and I
need to go to bed, since (as far as I am aware) I am the only person
using that plugin this shouldn't impact anyone. I'll create a more
flexible fix when I'm not as tired.

(sorry if anyone lost time over this - I know I saw something on the
lists regarding such a bug, I'll hunt it down and mail them now)

Ross