forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] forrest site is broken in SVN Head
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:05:39 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Hmmmm... Forrest run works fine, but forrest site is broken.
>
> I *think* I broke this with the plugin stuff. I'm looking into it now.

Oh dear, I'm sorry I did break it - obviously my testing is not rigorous
enough (no excuse for not running forrest site on forrest itself).

A workaround is to set the value of project.required.plugins in
forrest.properties to an empty list, i.e.

project.required.plugins=

If your site has openoffice or docbook documents they will fail I am afraid.

Full fix soon (damn - I was about to go to bed).

Ross