forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept donation of IMSManifest plugin
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:51:57 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> As I have mentioned numerous times before, I have a plugin that replaces
>  site.xml and tabs.xml with an IMSManifest file. This is a standard
> format file for Learning Objects, but is also very useful for more
> general content objects.

My only concern is that it would end up unmaintained.  I am not familiar
with IMSManifests or Learning Objects, and it seems that it is not a
very common tool (yet).  I don't know of anybody here besides you, Ross,
that could support it.

Dave Brondsema : : programming : student org : personal

View raw message