forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Skins
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:19:25 GMT

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko escribió:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Couple of quick questions:
>>>
>>> I do not see anywhere on forrest.apache.org samples of all available
>>> forrest skins. If I missed it, can somebody point to place showing
>>> available forrest skins?
>>

>> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/skins.html
>

> It's just a list of skins; I do not see neither sample pages, nor
> screenshots...

There aren't any yet I'm afraid. It is something that needs to be done
(generate these docs). The only way to see what they lok like right now
is to try them.

> Yes, especially font sizing & navigation bar. Probably somebody can put
> something like that together? ;-)

I've not looked at the mozilla skin you refer to so I have no idea what
"font sizing" is in this context, but just in case it is the same - the
Forrest skins do have a font sizing script (see skinconf.xml for turning
it on)

Ross