forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Manual Plugin Install for Dev Testing
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:31:13 GMT

Sean Wheller wrote:
> Ross,
>
> Reading the document on installation of plugins is confusing under the SVN
> structure. Where must sitemap.xmap now go.

Where is it confusing? Or is the confusion simply because of SVN
restructure (read on before answering):

In SVN the plugins directory is where we work on the source code of the
plugins.

In a forrest install they go in forrestcore/plugins as they did before
the restructure. (OT I'm thinking that we should move this to the build
directory since it is managed by Forrest when run).

> I have this under /forrest/forrestcore/plugins/
>
> <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>     <map:pipelines>
>         <map:pipeline>
>             <map:select type="exists">
>                 <map:when test="{forrest:plugins}/docbook/sitemap.xmap">
>                     <map:mount uri-prefix=""
> src="{forrest:plugins}/docbook/sitemap.xmap"
>                         check-reload="yes" pass-through="true"/>
>                 </map:when>
>             </map:select>
>         </map:pipeline>
>     </map:pipelines>
> </map:sitemap>
>
> Where is the value of {forrest:plugins} defined?

cocoon.xconf

> I manually created it in forrest/plugins/

This setup should work.

Ross