forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: forrest.apache.org/build.html
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:00:19 GMT
Yes we need to update the building from SVN page.  I will do that now.

The 0.6 upgrade documentation is ok because that applies to 0.6, not SVN.

Looking around, there are documents that talk about files like
"forrest/src/core/context/skins".  In cases like this, the SVN version
starts out "forrestcore" and the release versions start
"apache-forrest-0.6" (possibly renamed to just "forrest").  I think we
should have more consistency.

Should we rename forrestcore to forrest?

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming