forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Fixes for 0.6 ?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:19:19 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> how does it work:
> the pelt has a small bug in 0.6 and trunk:
>
>>> try to use the following sequence: <color name="published"
>>> value="#000000"/> <color name="navstrip" value="#E5E4D9"
>>> font="#000000"/> Please report back whether that solves your problem.
>>> I tested with trunk
>>> and 0.6.
>>

>> As I found out myself yesterday evening, it works, but just if both
>> elements are specified.
>

> I will fix that in trunk but what about 0.6. Should I prepare a patch
> and attach it to
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-333
>
> TIA for any infos
>
> thorsten

If you think it warrants making a 0.6.1 release, then do an svn switch
to forrest_06_branch, and commit the fix.

There have been a few other bugs that might go in to a 0.6.1 release
too.  Offhand I only think of FOR-330, but I'm pretty sure there are &
will be others.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming