forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] SVN restructure
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:09:11 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

>> According to our proposed bylaws.xml, we need a 2/3 majority vote from
>> active PMC members.
>>
>> forrest/
>>   branches/
>>   tags/
>>   site/
>>   dist/
>>   trunk/
>>     forrestcore/
>>     tools/
>>        forrestbot/
>>        forrestbar/
>>        eclipse/
>>        xxe/
>>        logos/
>>     plugins/
>>        OpenOffice.org/
>>        DocBook4.3/
>>     scratchpad/
>>        forrestdoc/
>>        tests/
>>

>> With SVN we can easily move and rename in the future if we want to.
>>

> Done.  Do an "svn up" and rebuild, and update your FORREST_HOME.

Wow! - thanks (I'd promised to do this now I don't have to - I'm very
pleased as I would have had to read up on SVN again before tackling it)

> Can someone test building tools/eclipse?

Yes, I will do that as soon as I can (I actually have a load of commits
to do once fully tested so I can merge the two things).

> I didn't update any paths related to plugins.

No problem, I'll make sure everything works. Although there shouldn't be
any to update.

Ross