forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Catalog for Docbook Plugin
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:46:36 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 October 2004 15:09, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>>Now this is only required when installing the Docbook plug-in. The
>>>catalog.xml is located in "plugins/docbook/catalog.xml" and needs to be
>>>modified when the
>>
>>That should be plugins/docbook/resources/schema/catalog.xml
>

> NO. The catalog is found in docbook/ and maps to resources/. I could put it in
> resources/.

The directory structure of plugins should mirror that of forrest core
which has been developed over quite some time to accomodate all
potential requirements (that we have come across and foreseen). If you
look at forrest core you will find the recomended directory structure,
in which you find the catalogs in resources/schema/ and the actual
schema files in subdirectories.

 > The catalog uses nextCatalog
 > <nextCatalog catalog="schema/4.2/catalog.xml"/>
 > <nextCatalog catalog="schema/4.3/catalog.xml"/>

becomes

<nextCatalog catalog="4.2/catalog.xml"/>
<nextCatalog catalog="4.3/catalog.xml"/>

Ross