forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Docbook as forrest-plugin
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:42:44 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
> On Monday 25 October 2004 14:22, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>>I expected the "forrest run" build to create a folder called
>>>forrest/plugins/ . It does not do this at present, but once the folder is
>>>moved to a new home then there will be a need to create the folder in the
>>>project not the forrest installation.
>>
>>This is done by ./build.sh
>

> Yes, but perhaps should only happen in the "run" when required i.e. when the
> plug-in property is set.

I have no preference, as long as it gets done before it is needed I
don't care when it gets done. If there is a good reason for this then
I'll be happy to commit a patch.

The only (minor) advantage of doing it in build is that if someone looks
at the tree they will realise they can use plugins, whereas if we do it
on forrest run, they will only find this out when they use one.

Ross