forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-310) Support embedded open office images (and Impress files)
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:22:55 GMT wrote:
> The following comment has been added to this issue:
>      Author: Frédéric Glorieux
>     Created: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 2:45 AM
>        Body:
> After reading your
> Do you know the problem of automatic styles ? This kink of matching works, till the user
doesn't put the para in blod or underscore. In that case, text:p have "P1" has style name.
Not a big problem if forrest user know what they, not the same if forrest is used to present
collections of real world OOo docs
>   <xsl:template match="text:p[@text:style-name='Forrest: Fixme']">
>     <fixme>
>       <xsl:apply-templates/>
>     </fixme>
>   </xsl:template>

I' not sure I understand the problem you are highlighting here. in (now deleted, as it has been integrated into
on the same issue) the matcher for paragraphs is:

       | paragraph
   <xsl:template match="text:p">
     <xsl:element name="p">
       <xsl:apply-templates select="@text:style-name"/>

The template you quot is a special matcher for people using the Forrest
template in the application to create a fixme in the
forrest XDoc format.

Am I missing your point, or did you miss this template.

View raw message