forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-310) Support embedded open office images (and Impress files)
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:52:25 GMT
issues@cocoondev.org wrote:
> The following comment has been added to this issue:
>
>      Author: Frédéric Glorieux
>     Created: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 2:45 AM
>        Body:
> After reading your OOo.zip
>
> Do you know the problem of automatic styles ?

As you will have seen I have attached the code for the OpenOffice.org
plugin to this issue. Patches against it are certainly encouraged. We
should have SVN set up for this code relatively soon, we still need to
make the final decision as to how we do this. In the meantime, I'll keep
the issue updated with any changes made.

Ross