forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Glorieux <frederic.glori...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: How do I create OpenOffice.org Forrest:* styles?
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:52:13 GMT

> My offer of Burrokeet having the Burrokeet team provide the support for
> Open Office because we can carry the extra burden of dealing with the
> problems it may cause. However, as I said in the original mail (which
> has now been cut), I would have thought a sub project here within
> Forrest would be better as it is a much more active community and would
> still have the effect of making any such problems separate from Forrest
> itself..

+1

I have offered an SXWGenerator to cocoon, and we have also some
experience about OOo Writer docs handling. What I can say is.... have
Forrest XSLTs experience of real world files ? Nothing incredible, but
if you want to share experience, we've got owr own job for xhtml,
docbook, txt, TEI, one format more will probably not be a too big problem.

I would be glad to join a forrest/cocoon team focused on OOo, and Lenya
seems also need the same.

Fred.

--
Frédéric Glorieux (ingénieur documentaire, AJLSM)
<http://www.ajlsm.com>