forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-264) forrest seed does not create the resources folder
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:00:11 GMT
issues@cocoondev.org wrote:
> The following comment has been added to this issue:
>
>      Author: Nicola Ken Barozzi
>     Created: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:33 AM
>        Body:
> Actually it's the other way around :-)
>
> The resources folder is something that should not be used anymore, and the fact that
the PDF generation expects images there is a bug.

> Thanks for reporting, it's important to remember.

Really?  See http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#images

What is the recommended approach for images then?  There's also support
for a 'my-images' directory within the xdocs section (not raw), which is
undocumented and probably not used much.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming