forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@che-che.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 55142 - forrest/trunk/etc/cocoon_upgrade
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:35:46 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Gee, i expected it to be much more complicated.
> I didn't update before, because i was frightened
> by all the commented-out jar files in that
> upgrade_cocoon_jars.sh script.

I think that there is an issea about using an ant script to do this. It
would make easier.

> I also wasn't sure
> about the local*.properties files

that goes to the cocoon distribution, so it is faster to compile, you
only compile the blocks that you need.

  and especially the
> upgrade-cocoon-xconf.xsl stuff, so i left it alone.

It took me a whole saturday night to put it together.

> Is that latter stuff still relevant?

I have not used to  create the cocoon.xconf, because I need to find a
tool to compare xml files that ignore comments and is allow to tell if this:

and stuff like that.

But I do belive that is a better way to create the cocoon.xconf file.

Cheers,
Cheche