forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Plugins merged
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:26:29 GMT
I just merged the plugins branch with trunk. I think I did everything
right. I've tested on a seed site, Forrests docs and a few of my own
sites, everything seems fine. However, it will not work for you until
the forrest site has been updated as I have moved the plugin list to the
forrest.apache.org webiste. If you want to play before this update is
done then use revision 55275 which looks for the stuff in my private web
space.

Documentation for the new functionality is in the docs section of the site.

Ross