forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Glorieux <frederic.glori...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: SXWGenerator, OpenOffice writer
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:41:56 GMT

> You say on that wiki page "proposed as a Cocoon commit
> if someone wants it".
>
> Where did you propose it?

On the wiki, only, I'm not able to follow cocoon-dev list. It seems to
me a comfortable way to explain, and let people read when they have time.

> I just searched my cocoon-dev mail
> archives for "sxw" and there is no mention. Nor in Bugzilla.

I don't really know the official procedure. I send something on Forrest,
because I had to thank you. If you think it could be commited, I would
be glad of that, this is done for this goal, license issues are solved
from my side (some classes could be extracted from an app globally under
a GPL like). But without the interest of a cocoon community, I imagine
that no one will pay attention to one more bug or mail. I took an
account on <dev@cocoon.apache.org>, I can send something there if you
think it useful.

--
Frédéric Glorieux (ingénieur documentaire, AJLSM)
<http://www.ajlsm.com>