forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build issues when svn switch
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:07:52 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:

> Ross,
>
> The diff between trunk and the sitemap-plugins is huge. It seams that the
> branch is drifting far away from the trunk.

Yes, unfortunately, shortly after creating the branch I had to stop
working on Forrest to work on a new proposal. However, I should be able
to find the time to synchronise them today, having your handy pointers
on how to do this will certainly save me some research time and
therefore prompt me to get on with it - thanks.

> This increases the likely hood that use of the standard svn switch dev method
> will not work.

I have been watching the commits that have been made, and most of them
are skin or docs changes. There are none of any significance with regard
to the build in the list you copied in your mail.

Ross