forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build issues when svn switch
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 23:11:23 GMT
Sean Wheller wrote:
> Is there anything one should be aware of with the build when doing a switch
> from trunk to a branch?

I'm not sure I understand your question. In general terms I don't think so.

Speaking specifically about the sitemap-plugins branch there is a bug in
there that has been fixed in trunk that results in "forrest site" not
working properly, the symptoms are a few broken "site:" links that
shouldn't be.

As soon as I get the time to synchronise the branch I will, but I want
to do it when I have the time to concentrate as I am new to managing
branches and am busy with a proposal for the next few days.

Ross