forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: References to OpenOffice.org
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:34:35 GMT
On Oct 18, 2004, at 5:05 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Just a quick note that references to OpenOffice.org should include
>> the  '.org' suffix.

<snip what="How and why to reference OpenOffice.org"/>

>> [1]
>> http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/faq-other.html#9
>> Web Maestro Clay
>
> Yes, that'd be good to do.  It's probably not necessary to change our
> filenames, and then we won't have to worry about broken links :-)

BTW, is it too late to change the name of the OpenOffice.org plugin
from "openOffice.org" to "OpenOffice.org"? That way, our plugin can
have the proper name, and when we specify the Forrest's OpenOffice.org
plugin in forrest.properties, it can be specified as
"plugins/OpenOffice.org"

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>