forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: Manual Plugin Install for Dev Testing
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:54:51 GMT
On Thursday 28 October 2004 22:31, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Reading the document on installation of plugins is confusing under the
> > SVN structure. Where must sitemap.xmap now go.
>
> Where is it confusing? Or is the confusion simply because of SVN
> restructure (read on before answering):
>
> In SVN the plugins directory is where we work on the source code of the
> plugins.
>
> In a forrest install they go in forrestcore/plugins as they did before
> the restructure. (OT I'm thinking that we should move this to the build
> directory since it is managed by Forrest when run).
>
> > I have this under /forrest/forrestcore/plugins/
> >
> > <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
> >     <map:pipelines>
> >         <map:pipeline>
> >             <map:select type="exists">
> >                 <map:when test="{forrest:plugins}/docbook/sitemap.xmap">
> >                     <map:mount uri-prefix=""
> > src="{forrest:plugins}/docbook/sitemap.xmap"
> >                         check-reload="yes" pass-through="true"/>
> >                 </map:when>
> >             </map:select>
> >         </map:pipeline>
> >     </map:pipelines>
> > </map:sitemap>
> >
> > Where is the value of {forrest:plugins} defined?
>
> cocoon.xconf
>
> > I manually created it in forrest/plugins/
>
> This setup should work.

OK so I have it right, but now all of a Sardine when I get localhost I get

/home/sean/public_html/learnlinux/src/documentation/content/xdocs/skinconf.xml
(No such file or directory)

Since when was it ever there. If I under all the plugin changes I have a site
that works. Go figure.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author