forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Manual Plugin Install for Dev Testing
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:58:38 GMT
Ross,

Reading the document on installation of plugins is confusing under the SVN
structure. Where must sitemap.xmap now go.

I have this under /forrest/forrestcore/plugins/

<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
    <map:pipelines>
        <map:pipeline>
            <map:select type="exists">
                <map:when test="{forrest:plugins}/docbook/sitemap.xmap">
                    <map:mount uri-prefix=""
src="{forrest:plugins}/docbook/sitemap.xmap"
                        check-reload="yes" pass-through="true"/>
                </map:when>
            </map:select>
        </map:pipeline>
    </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

Where is the value of {forrest:plugins} defined?

I manually created it in forrest/plugins/

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author