forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: Test Zone for new Forrest Sample Site
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:20:04 GMT
On Thursday 21 October 2004 09:48, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > XInclude is the way forward. Since it solves these problems. Seems that
> > this should be listed as a major bug in Forrest. What do you think?
> >
> > The problem here is that the sources must be transformable under forrest
> > and under any other publishing tool chain. IMHO, this is the way it
> > should be.
>
> It's the Cocoon XInclude system that is partial unfortunately.

In which case Forrest should not have implimented
<map:transformer name="xinclude"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XIncludeTransformer"
logger="sitemap.transformer.xinclude" pool-grow="2" pool-max="16"
pool-min="2" />

Unitil such time as XIncludeTransformer works.
I don't expect XPointer since that seems to be stalled and all broken.

For example, I am not following what happens in Cocoon, so when I see
XIncludeTransformer I assume it works.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author