forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Roth" <r...@visualclick.de>
Subject Webapp context directory not created in specified location
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:07:10 GMT
Hi,

when I do a

  forrest run

the webapp directory is not created in the location I have specified in
my forrest.properties file, even though the echo at server startup
indicates the correct location:

<quote>
project.webapp    = /Users/chris/Beruf/infinity-loop/dev/workspace/
infinity-loop.de/ignore/build/webapp
</quote>

Instead, it is created in ${project.home}/build when doinf a 'forrest
run', and it only contains the Cocoon log files.

My relevant forrest.properties file is as follows, with the absolute
location of the file being /Users/chris/Beruf/infinity-loop/dev/
workspace/infinity-loop.de/control/build/forrest.properties :

--snip--
project.status=./config/status.xml
project.content-dir=../src
project.raw-content-dir=${project.content-dir}/content/
project.conf-dir=config
project.sitemap-dir=config
project.sitemap=${project.sitemap-dir}/sitemap.xmap
project.xdocs-dir=${project.content-dir}/xdocs
project.resources-dir=${project.content-dir}/resources
project.stylesheets-dir=${project.resources-dir}/stylesheets
project.images-dir=${project.resources-dir}/images
project.schema-dir=${project.resources-dir}/schema
project.skins-dir=${project.resources-dir}/skins
project.skinconf=${project.xdocs-dir}/skinconf.xml
project.lib-dir=${project.resources-dir}/lib
project.classes-dir=${project.resources-dir}/classes
project.translations-dir=${project.content-dir}/translations
project.build-dir=./../../ignore/build
project.site-dir=${project.build-dir}/site
project.catalog=${project.schema-dir}/dtd/catalog
--snip--

Actually, it would not be a problem if the contents of ${project.raw-
content-dir} was copied there in an appropriate location; however, this
does not happen and any request for raw content files results in a Cocoon
"Resource not found" error. Generated pages (from xdocs) work fine, though.

How should I proceed to trace where the problem lies? (The static build
of the site works correctly, though, and gets its raw resources copied
appropriately.)

Regards, Christian.