forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Support1 <suppo...@sharingexperience.info>
Subject An individual at our website is searching for information regarding: forrest-dev@xml.apache.org
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 05:14:02 GMT
**PLEASE SAVE THIS IMPORTANT E-MAIL MESSAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS**

Attention - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you
in our online community.

Our website can be used to find and then communicate with people that know or have experiences
or opinions regarding a business or individual.

To see what website users have posted regarding you use this link:

http://5.sye2.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=forrest-dev@xml.apache.org

Our website is a place where website users can meet each other for the purpose of sharing
the information they have had with people and businesses.

ATTENTION - If you would not like to be notified by our website in the future when requests
are made regarding you, you should add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List.

We will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://9.sye3.org/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=forrest-dev@xml.apache.org

Once you understand how our website works you will realize that it is really very simple.
 Although it may seem confusing or complicated at first glance, in reality it is not.

We hope you will find our website useful.

Regards,

Support Department