forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: request for thoughts on change to document-v20 DTD
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 11:38:56 GMT
On Friday 08 October 2004 10:33, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I'd prefer not to change the document DTD, as we will be switching to
> XHTML2.
>
> In this case, your suggestion will become something like this:

> :-)

Yes, I to would prefer to use XHTML2. When does this move happen?

If I understand correctly, this will obviate the need for
docbook2document.xsl. Forrest will be able to take the output from the XHTML
stylesheets that come with Docbook and adorn it with Forrest trimmings in one
step. If so this is far better than the current method.

What has to be done in order to use this method?
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author