forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject Re: Build issues when svn switch
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:45:43 GMT
On Thursday 07 October 2004 15:07, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Sean Wheller wrote:
> > Ross,
> >
> > The diff between trunk and the sitemap-plugins is huge. It seams that the
> > branch is drifting far away from the trunk.
>
> Yes, unfortunately, shortly after creating the branch I had to stop
> working on Forrest to work on a new proposal. However, I should be able
> to find the time to synchronise them today, having your handy pointers
> on how to do this will certainly save me some research time and
> therefore prompt me to get on with it - thanks.
>
> > This increases the likely hood that use of the standard svn switch dev
> > method will not work.
>
> I have been watching the commits that have been made, and most of them
> are skin or docs changes. There are none of any significance with regard
> to the build in the list you copied in your mail.

I don't think it is the build per se. Rather that there may be bits and pieces
in the update operation that cause a problem. I will try looking at it
closer, but don't have time to go over all the differences, so I will test it
once the branch and trunk have come closer together.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author